A fun way to enjoy Boston, al fresco, is our Spring Picnic & Pedal package.
The package features:?
- Deluxe accommodations in a corner king or deluxe king with an urban chic vibe, set by floor-to-ceiling windows, oak wood floors, reclaimed granite-topped vanities, decorative fireplaces, and views of the city
- Two of our vintage bicycles, complimentary for the entire weekend
- Customized walking/riding maps so you can take in the beautiful scenery in and around Boston and discover the city's best picnic spots, such as The Charles River, Boston Public Garden, The Charles River Esplanade and The Greenway.
- Gourmet picnic lunch for two
- One signature Ames picnic blanket
The Spring Picnic & Pedal package is valid from May 1st, 2014 through August 31st, 2014. Black out dates apply. Rates start at $319.00 per night.
Local Attractions Include:
Faneuil Hall - Cheers Bar
Quincy Market - Street Vendors and Major Shopping
USS Constitution - Old Iron Side
Freedom Trail - Boston Massacre
Old State House - History of Boston
Boston commons - Boston Downtown Park
North End - Mikes Pastry and Little Italy