Served by more than 30 airlines, Boston offers visitors air service from more than 100 USA & international locations to Logan International Airport. Visitors arrive at one of 4 Terminals: A, B, C, or E (the International Terminal) .
Visitors have 9 options to travel from Logan International Airport to Boston & Cambridge:
· "T" MBTA Silver Line
Rapid transit bus service from each Logan Terminal to South Station (location of Amtrak & The Red Line "T" Station) as well as several Seaport District stations including the World Trade Center/BCEC Convention Center Station.
· "T" MBTA Subway & Bus The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) "T" Blue Line subway to downtown Boston . There is frequent free Massport shuttle bus service from each of the Terminals to the Airport Station.
· Water Transport Boat service from the Airport Water Dock to Rowes Wharf in downtown Boston. There is frequent free Massport Water Transport shuttle bus service from each of the Terminals to the Airport Water Dock.
· Taxi Available at airport terminals 24 hours a day; serving all of New England. Areas within a 20-mile radius of downtown Boston are charged a metered rate. Beyond the 20-mile radius the charge is a flat rate. All fares are based upon the occupancy of one to four passengers per taxi. All fares leaving Logan Airport are charged a $2.25 airport fee. Travel through the harbor tunnels will cost an additional $5.25 toll fee. It is recommended that you ask the taxi driver for a receipt showing the driver's name, taxi company, amount paid, and medallion number.
· Logan Express Coach Frequent express bus service to four suburban locations Braintree (south), Framingham (west), Peabody and Woburn (north).
· Bus Private bus service covering the New England area.
· Shared Van Private shuttle companies offering van service to and from Boston Logan.
· Limousine Limousine carriers providing service to and from Boston Logan. Reservations required.
· Rental Car Companies On site Logan International Airport pick up area for Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty rental car.