- the the region's largest multicultural environmental festival, celebrating the many ways we can create a better world by greening our lives and our communities. Turn your world around and have fun at the same time!
Boston GreenFest 2012 Hours of Operation
Thursday, Aug 16, 5 pm - 9:30 pm: (Performers/Food)
Friday, Aug 17, noon - 9:30 pm: (Exhibitors/Food/Vendors/Performers)
Saturday, Aug 18, 11 am - 8 pm: (Exhibitors/Food/Vendors/Performers)
Check back for updates!
- Native American Drum Ceremony
- Over 200 Exhibitors
- 100 Live Performances
- GreenSouleStage, EcoStage, Family Stage
- Eco Dine & Drink Emporium
- NOCHE LATINA
- EcoSalsa Fashion Show
- Tap Off with Boston Tap Company
- Green Entrepreneur Small Biz Forum
- EcoCafé, EcoGallery, EcoBazaar
- One Gallon ChallengeTM
- BPS EcoPhoto Contest
- Fun for Kids!
Boston GreenFest is organized by the Foundation for a Green Future, Inc.
Boston GreenFest Preview Events:
Boston GreenFest Preview on Saturday, August 11th on the Greenway and on Spectacle Island (FREE)
Boston GreenFest's Sunday at the Strand, Sunday, August 12th, 3-6 pm - three hours of live multicultural performances with an eco-message! (FREE!)