- The St. Patrick's Day Parade kicks off at 1 p.m. on Sunday, March 17, 2013 at West Broadway in South Boston. Expect lots of bagpipes and marching bands, plenty of colorful (mostly green) floats, and more than a few politicians parading past some 750,000 spectators.
- Boston's own Dropkick Murphys will make its annual St. Patty's Day swing through its hometown with shows on March 15 at TD Garden, March 16 at Brighton Music Hall, and March 17 at the House of Blues.
- Considerably less raucous than the Dropkick Murphys, the Celtic Woman will be bringing their soaring voices, lilting harmonies, and dexterous fiddling to the Citi Performing Arts Center on March 16.
- Speaking of Celtic, er, the Celtics, the boys in green will be facing the Charlotte Bobcats on March 16 at the TD Garden.
- If you want to head to an Irish pub, there are no shortage of them in our fair city, including M.J. O'Connor's and Cuff's.
- Drink, be merry, and eat some grub at any of the wonderful eateries featured in Restaurant Week Boston, which conveniently kicks off on St. Patrick's Day, March 17.