Boston's Logan Airport
Image Coming Soon
During the months of January and February in 2017 and 2018, book Boston!
A lot has changed here recently, so be prepared to be introduced to a new Boston. Our Waterfront is booming with restaurants and harbor walks, our museums have expanded and our hotels have renovated. But not to worry, our mix of colonial charm and urban sophistication still shines through making Boston a dynamic site for meetings of all kind.
Even though Boston is one of the largest cities in the country, its accessibility is unparalleled. And while it's easy to see the sights on foot, Boston also has an excellent public transportation system. In addition to everything within the city limits, some of Massachusetts' most scenic and historic towns are just a short distance from the city center and its proximity to other must-see sites all around New England, make it one of the country's most diverse and exciting locations.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
1. Participating hotels only
2. Subject to rate and date availability
3. Room block greater than 25 rooms on peak night
4. Offer is available to any group business in which an RFP has not been submitted prior to October 18th, 2016
5. A signed contract is required prior to December 31, 2016 with the group actualizing between January 1, 2017- February 28, 2017 or January 1,2018 – February 28, 2018
6. Group must provide historical pickup and the contracted block must be based on historical pickup unless mutually agreed on with the hotel.
*Additional Restrictions may apply