Experience the second oldest, and one of the most influential children's museums in the world at Boston Children's Museum! For over 100 years it has been engaging children in joyful discovery experiences that instill an appreciation of our world, develop foundational skills and spark a lifelong love of learning. The museum's exhibits and programs emphasize hands-on engagement and learning through experience, employing play as a tool to spark the inherent creativity, curiosity and imagination of children. Designed for children and families, museum exhibits focus on science, culture, environmental awareness, health and fitness and the arts.
The Boston Children's Museum Family Package includes deluxe accommodations, breakfast buffet in Parker's Restaurant, general admission tickets to Boston Children's Museum, Omni Kids Backpacks for the children upon arrival and milk and cookies the first evening of their stay.
- 5% off luxurious accommodations
- Daily full American breakfast in Parker's Restaurant included for each registered guest (35%savings)
- One (1) ticket to Boston Children's Museum, per registered guest (18% savings)
- Kids Turndown: Milk and cookies delivered to your guestroom on night of arrival
- Omni Kids Backpack at check-in, per registered child
Subject to availability and blackout dates. One (1) day advance booking is required. Cancellations must be received by 12 p.m. hotel time one day prior to arrival to avoid fees. Rates subject to change without notice.