WHAT: Not sure what to do with the kids over February school vacation and looking to maximize your budget? The family- and pet-friendly Seaport Hotel in Boston has just what you are looking for with discounted rates and special programs for the little ones including the First Mate's Club and an interactive Presidential Scavenger Hunt, offering kids the chance to learn about Boston's rich history without leaving the hotel! Turn in the completed scavenger hunt form and receive a sweet treat from Seaport's guest services team.
Deluxe guest room rates start at just $152 per night, plus taxes and fees, from February 16 through February 24. Seaport's First Mate's Club also includes the following family-friendly amenities and offerings:
- At check-in, each First Mate can pick his or her own toy from the "treasure chest" and will receive a Seaport Pirate's Bag, filled with Pirate's Booty® Popcorn, stickers, and a list of family-friendly activities to do around Boston.
- Seaport's heated indoor swimming pool hosts a daily family Splash Hour from 4pm-5pm every day with pool toys and complimentary hot chocolate (offered Saturday, February 17 through Sunday, February 25)
- Complimentary make-your-own S'mores in TAMO Bistro + Bar every afternoon from 12pm - 8pm
- Check out a book from Seaport's Lending Library (adjacent to the Front Desk)
- Family-friendly board games at guest services
- Netflix and Hulu streaming available via in-room TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel campus
While in Boston, families can take advantage of other fun family activities such as ice skating on the Frog Pond on beautiful Boston Common, a visit to the Children's Museum (just a short walk away from the Seaport Hotel), New England Aquarium or the Museum of Science - among many other options in the city.
WHO: Parents and kids looking for family fun during February school vacation week!
WHEN: February 16 - February 24, 2018
RESERVATIONS: To make a reservation, please visit www.seaportboston.com or call 877-732-7678 For more information on this exclusive family-friendly package, please visit: https://www.seaportboston.com/february-school-vacation.aspx