Just minutes from Copley Square Hotel in Boston’s Fenway neighborhood sits Fenway Park, MLB's oldest ballpark, first opened in 1912 and historic Copley Square Hotel has welcomed Red Sox and Fenway Fanatics ever since, making it the perfect place for you and your family to call home base while you tour America’s Favorite Ballpark. With this fun package, enjoy a tour of Fenway, $50 Gift Card for the Red Sox Team Store, complimentary wine-down and more all year round.
Tour Fenway and see the home of Red Sox Legends, Williams, Yaz, Fisk and Rice. Pesky’s Pole, named after Johnny Pesky, who played second base, shortstop and third base from 1942 to 1952 (minus a few years to fight in World War II)., the “Red Seat” the spot (502 feet into right field) where Ted Williams hit the longest home run ever at Fenway in 1946, the 37-foot, 2-inch green wall in left field is the Green Monster and more. Package includes:
- 2 TICKETS FOR A ONE HOUR TOUR OF FENWAY PARK
- $50 GIFT CARD TO THE RED SOX TEAM STORE
- ELEGANT OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS
- COMPLIMENTARY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST BAR TO GET YOUR DAY STARTED RIGHT
- COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI TO HELP PLAN YOUR VISIT
- COMPLIMENTARY COPLEY COCKTAIL HOUR TO END YOUR DAY
Package based on availability. Package must be booked 7 days in advance.