We are pleased to provide Government and Military rates with complimentary breakfast to qualified guests.
If for any reason you cannot provide a valid form of ID, we will offer you the Best Rate available to the public.
To qualify, please present a valid form of Identification at check-in that consists of:
For U.S. Federal Government Personnel badge or ID card issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees:
- Official Government/Military Travel Orders/Proof of Official Duty Status (some hotels may require travel orders in addition to another form of ID)
- U.S. Military ID card issued to U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel
- Common Access Card (CAC) issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees and U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel (excludes CAC cards issued to contractors and retired military)
- U.S. Federal Government issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card (i.e. SmartPay Credit Card)
- Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) identification card
- Native American Tribal Government ID card
- Canadian government or active-duty military issued ID or credit card
For State and Local Government:
- State or local government issued personnel badge or ID card
- Official Travel orders on original state or local government letterhead
For Government Rates for Countries Outside the U.S. and Canada:
- Contact the hotel regarding eligibility and ID requirements to obtain the rate