Science and technology come alive at the Museum of Science. Discover more than 700 interactive exhibits, watch a film in Mugar Omni Theater on New England’s only IMAX® Dome screen, fly through the universe in the Charles Hayden Planetarium, experience an indoor lightning storm in the Theater of Electricity, or have a butterfly land on your shoulder in the Butterfly Garden. A fun and educational attraction for all ages.
Leap into the traveling exhibition Frogs: A Chorus of Colors, showcasing living frogs from around the world, and get a good look at some of the world's most variable — and vocal — inhabitants. Peer into their simulated natural surroundings and investigate their survival strategies, which range from the surprising to the outright bizarre! [Frogs: A Chorus of Colors was created by Peeling Productions at Clyde Peeling's REPTILAND.
This fun-filled family package includes luxurious accommodations, daily breakfast in Parker’s Restaurant, general admission tickets to the Museum of Science, an Omni Kids Backpack for each child and milk and cookies turndown service on night of arrival.
- 5% off luxurious accommodations
- Daily full American breakfast in Parker's Restaurant included for each registered guest (35% savings)
- General admission tickets to the exciting Museum of Science for each adult or child entered into each Omni reservation and registered guest room (31% savings)
- Kids Turndown: Milk and cookies delivered to your guestroom on night of arrival
- Omni Kids Backpack at check-in, per registered child
One (1) day advance booking is required. Subject to availability and blackout dates. Length of stay requirements may apply. Cancellations must be received by 12 p.m. hotel time one day prior to arrival to avoid fees. Not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other savings or discounts. Rates subject to change without notice.