Two person packages from $1389 – $1889. Additional nights are discounted 10%. Package unavailable holiday weekends.
Enjoy this 4 night/3 day ” voyage of discovery”, during which, amongst other things, you’ll see Whales up close (very close!) in their natural habitat, visit Nantucket and its Whaling Museum, and be able to visit the headquarters of IFAW. There you will get an insight into the incredible work this organisation does to preserve the whale population in New England’s coastal waters . You may even see a whale or two from the beach if your visit is in early spring or late fall – we’ll tell you where you will be most likely to see them. As part of this package, we shall give you your own reference book on these marine mammals to take with you.
You will also have time to explore the tranquil landscape of this stunningly beautiful region, including the rugged National Seashore, wildlife refuges and nature trails, as well as the picturesque historic villages of Cape Cod.
Stay 4 nights (ie.3 full days) or more in any room/suite between May 1st & mid-late Oct, depending on whale-watching schedules, and we’ll include:
- Two tickets for the Hyannis Whale Watcher 4-hour excursion with commentary
- Two round trip tickets on Steamship Authority’s fast ferry to Nantucket
- Two admissions to The Nantucket Whaling Museum
- Dinner for two at Mattakeese Wharf restaurant with breathtaking views of Barnstable Harbor
- Four nights accommodation in the room or suite of your choice
- A four course breakfast for two each morning, afternoon home-baking and 24/7 hot drinks
- We'll make a $25 donation to IFAW for every package sold
PACKAGE PRICE (FOR 2 PEOPLE SHARING A ROOM): $1389 – $1889 depending on room choice and season. Additional nights are discounted 10%.
Additional info to help with your planning:
The Inn is ten minutes from the Nantucket fast ferry, the Hyannis Whale Watcher & the Mattakeese Wharf restaurant, and five minutes from IFAW’s International Headquarters. Three of Cape Cod’s best restaurants are a short walk from the Inn.
The whale watching excursion is 4 hours duration: allow half a day.
The Nantucket fast ferry takes one hour each way: allow a full day.
The National Seashore and various other sight-seeing: allow a full day
Stay 4 nights (ie.3 full days) or more in any room/suite between May 1st & mid-late Oct.
May 1st & mid-late Oct