Calling for local craft brew and homebrew fans, brew hobbyists, foodies, localvores, young entrepreneurs, and the curious minded!
The Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts is happy to announce the 7th annual Hyper-Local Craft Brewfest, held Saturday, June 16, 2018 at a new location at University Park, Central Square, Cambridge. We have brought the festival outdoors and expanded Beer on Cask featuring cask-conditioned beers from selective brewers for both sessions. We sell out every year, so get your tickets early. Early bird tickets are $40 and $50 at the door. Early bird VIP tickets are $65 and include 1 meal ticket, a swag bag and fast lane festival entry.
Date & Times:
Saturday, June 16, 2018 (rain date June 17, 2018)
- Session 1 - Saturday, June 16th (2:30 - 5:30 PM)
- Session 2 - Saturday, June 16th (6:30 - 9:30 PM)
Admission price includes the following:
- Cask-conditioned beer from selected local brewers (on Friday only)
- Small batches and special brews from selected vendors on all sessions
- Unlimited tastings of 100+ unique products from our participating breweries, craft breweries, cideries, meaderies, artisan beverage vendors
- Complimentary local food samples and serving sizes for sale for only $6 or less
- Free homebrewing demos, lectures, and instructions from local homebrew clubs
- Live music and entertainment
- Festival Guide with listing of all vendors
- Compostable tasting cup and utensils