Please join your favorite New England Teams on Sunday, July 30th for Picnic in the Park at Fenway!
One hour after the Royals vs. Red Sox game.
Event will feature:
- Autograph session with the 2017 Boston Red Sox players on the field
- Boston Celtics Mascot Lucky the Leprechaun
- Boston Bruins Mascot Blades
- New England Revolution Mascot Slyde
- Special Performance by The Blue Man Group
Proceeds will benefit the Red Sox Foundation, Boston Bruins Foundation, The Shamrock Foundation, The New England Patriots Foundation, New England Revolution Foundation and DCF Kids Fund.
DCF Kids Fund provides basic necessities and enrichment opportunities to 47,000 children served by the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families.
Fifty-five (55) minute autograph session with Red Sox players in attendance, BBQ dinner on Fenway's famous outfield, entertainment, goodie bag, and live auction of one-of-a-kind player-donated experiences.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $300 (Picnic only)
MVP ADMISSION: $450 (includes game ticket)
In addition to the above, each MVP Picnic Ticket only includes one bleacher ticket to the Kansas City Royals vs. Boston Red Sox game on Sunday, July 30 prior to the picnic, as well as a baseball signed by a Red Sox Legend, an opportunity to take a photo of yourself with the 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series trophies, and an automatic entry into a raffle with prizes including Green Monster tickets and 2017 Opening Day tickets. ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF MVP TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE. (General Admission Picnic Tickets do not include game tickets, Red Sox Legend autographed baseball or raffle entry.)
- Children under 3 years old are admitted free with a ticketed adult. Each MVP Picnic Ticket includes one bleacher ticket to the Sunday, August 28 game; children 3 and under must sit on adult's lap. Children over 3 years of age must have a separate ticket to Picnic and/or Red Sox game.
- All Picnic tickets must be purchased in advance. We are unable to accept C.O.D. payment. Due to the need to protect Fenway famous playing field, only a limited number of tickets to Picnic in the Park will be sold.
- As this is a charitable event, a portion of your Picnic Ticket is tax deductible as provided by Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c) (3).
- Game tickets are not included in the purchase of General Admission tickets to Picnic in the Park.
- Pets are not allowed at the Picnic with the exception of registered service dogs.
- There is a limit of one autograph per player per person and due to time limits, signatures by all of the players in attendance may not be possible. Other rules and restrictions apply. The Red Sox Foundation will send additional information about Rules that apply at the Picnic to you with the confirmation of your Ticket Purchase. No refunds, substitutions or exchanges