The 2018 Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show drops anchor at the Boston Convention Center, February 10-18, offering more than 600 new boats and everything nautical you need to get on the water in time for summer.
● NEW! Touch-a-Boat event offers kids of all ages to have the opportunity to talk with captains, snap a pic at the helm and learn the ropes of life on the high seas. Little skippers have the opportunity to:
o Climb aboard a real United States Coast Guard Boat, plus a variety of recreational boats from pontoons to cruisers and more!
o Hop on “Salt”, the life-size whale, a 40’ life-size inflatable Humpback whale to learn about safe boating around whales.
o Build a toy boat to bring home as a nautical souvenir.
● Nautical BBQ: Southie’s Coppersmith restaurant will have chefs onsite offering cooking tips and demos that combine their love of seafood and BBQ into the perfect meal for a day on the water. Check the website for updates, schedules and more exciting offers.
● Climb Aboard: Hundreds of the latest boat models under one roof for attendees to browse, board and buy for every lifestyle and budget ranging from luxury cruisers and sport fishers to center consoles and pontoon boats, plus marine accessories and much more.
● Dozens of boating seminars: With a special emphasis on fishing tips in addition to advice on sailing and boating topics.
● Learn to Do it Yourself: Step into Fred’s Shed, an interactive garage with experts teaching the art of boat maintenance and repair.
● Discover Boating Center: Unbiased information and affordable boats - some can even be financed for less than $250 per month!
● Pets on Board Contest: Share your favorite photo of your pet living the boating life to win a pet life jacket! Bring the photo to the Show or tag #petsonboard and #neboatshow on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to enter.