One of Boston's favorite springtime events, Art in Bloom returns to the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (MFA), Saturday, April 28–Monday, April 30, 2018. The 42nd annual event pairs masterpieces from across the collection with floral interpretations created by 50 New England garden clubs.
New this year, the Art in Bloom Marketplace and expanded Garden Cart allow visitors to browse for unique gifts and treasures throughout the weekend.
Daily events include:
- Tours of arrangements throughout the galleries
- Flower-arranging demonstrations
- Snacks and lunch among European paintings
- Outdoor walking tours
Art in Bloom launches with an Evening Preview on Friday, April 27 from 5 to 10 pm. Member Night is Saturday, April 28, and a Community Day with children’s activities is Sunday, April 29. Special Guided Group Tours are available beginning Friday evening.
- British floral designer Joseph Massie, winner of five consecutive Gold Medals at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, and one of Europe’s top botanical artists
- Celebrated event planner Bryan Rafanelli, who has designed exceptional events around the world