This tour takes you through six different neighborhoods as we cycle past countless historical and cultural sites throughout the city.
All of our Boston tours include an individually-fitted bicycle, helmet, and of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who leads you on your travels.
From the bustling streets of downtown to the serene bike paths on the Charles River, this tour truly brings you the Best of Boston by Bicycle!
Want an extra boost? E-bike upgrades are available for this tour! You’ll have the option to upgrade during the booking process for just $35. Please note you must be at least 16 to ride an electric bike.
Highlights of this Boston Bike Tour:
- The North End – Boston’s Italian and oldest residential neighborhood, with views of Charlestown
- The Charles River Esplanade, with views of Cambridge and MIT
- Boston University Campus and Kenmore Square
- Historic Fenway Park
- The Christian Science Center
- Copley Square, home of the John Hancock Building and the finish line of the Boston Marathon
- The beautiful brownstones in Back Bay and the South End
- Boston Common
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway – Boston’s newest public park
- The Long Wharf, with views of South and East Boston
Please note: Tour not available on Thanksgiving Day, November 26.