Tickets on sale now for Day, Sunset, City Lights, Live Music, and
Sail Boston Cruises on Boston Harbor
Classic Harbor Line Boston has set sail, opening the 2017 cruising season. For those looking for a truly authentic and intimate boating experience on Boston Harbor, Classic Harbor Line offers two very different and equally enjoyable vessels: Northern Lights, a vintage 1920’s style motor yacht offering sightseeing, sunset, and live music cruises and the beautiful 80-foot historic Schooner Adirondack III, promising an up-front and exhilarating sailing experience like no other. Adirondack III will be in the Parade of Sail and both vessels are running special cruises for viewing the visiting tall ships. Boats set sail throughout the day and evening from May through December.
Setting sail from Rowes Wharf just behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, Classic Harbor Line vessels offer one of the best sightseeing adventures in Boston enhanced by impeccable, high-touch guest service.
Excursions aboard Schooner Adirondack III include:
- Boston Day Sail ($45)
- Boston Sunset Sail ($55 - $60)
- Boston City Lights Sail ($40)
- Sail Boston Parade ($350 on 6/17)
- Sail Boston Tall Ship Viewing ($55 on 6/17-21)
Guests are invited to bring a picnic or snacks to enjoy. Beer and wine are available for purchase (soda and water are complimentary).
Excursions aboard vintage motor yacht Northern Lights include:
- Sunday Evening Jazz Cruise ($44)
- Brunch Cruise ($68 on Saturdays & Sundays)
- Music Cruise – Bluegrass, Funk, Jazz, & Irish ($44 on Alternating Fridays & Saturdays)
- Paint Nights ($68 on May 19th & 20th)
- Sail Boston Parade ($250 on 6/17)
- Sail Boston Tall Ship Viewing ($45 on 6/18-21)
Beer, wine, cocktails, soda, and snacks are available for purchase.
Additional special event and holiday cruises are available. For more information or to make reservations, please call 617-326-3737, or visit online at www.boston-sailing.com.