The Commonwealth Museum brings the story to life with state of the art interactive exhibits. Its dramatic “treasures gallery” holds the great historic documents that protect our liberties. Spend an hour or an afternoon and share our common heritage.
The Commonwealth Museum is very excited to begin welcoming our visitors back. So that we may ensure that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience, please be aware of the following safeguards and procedures in effect.
- All visitors must fill out Contact Tracing information before entering the museum.
- All visitors and staff must wear masks. Children under the age of 2 are exempt from the mask policy.
- All visitors and staff must maintain a 6 foot distance from other people.
- The Treasures Gallery and Museum Theater each have a maximum capacity of 4 people.
- If the museum is at capacity, you may have to wait outdoors for your turn to enter the building.
- All other galleries and exhibits remain closed to the public.
- The museum and theater will be cleaned regularly.
- Separate groups of visitors will not be combined.