When it comes to food, Italians know best. Join us in The KITCHEN at The Boston Public Market for a seasonal & local twist on the traditional flavors of Roma, Italia at our Farm-to-KITCHEN hands-on cooking class! Chef Juli will lead this cooking class emphasizing the classic recipes she learned while teaching farm-to-table cooking classes in Rome. Juli's recipes will awaken your senses and introduce you to new options for flavorful meals at home.
The majority of ingredients for the class will be straight from The Boston Public Market, proving you can buy local, eat local and still achieve international flavors.
Each course will be paired with a tasting of local wines from The Massachusetts Wine Shop.
- Saturday, July 20 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, July 20 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Saturday, July 27 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, July 27 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Sunday, July 28 from 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 24 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, August 24 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm