We're Open! And excited to welcome all guests safely...
Online timed reservations are required for guests and members.
In order to ensure the safety of staff and guests, we've made modifications to the Zoo experience in accordance with public guidance and health recommendations.
- Capacity is limited to allow for social distancing.
- Online reservations are REQUIRED for members and general admission ticket buyers to help manage capacity limits and minimize contact at the entrance. Reservations are made for a specific date and time to ensure the Zoo is operating safely within the capacity limit and adhering to the proper social distancing requirements.
- Member admission is free, but tickets MUST be reserved ahead of time.
- Visitors will not be admitted into the Zoo before their ticketed time slot. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the time listed on your ticket.
- To make the check-in process as fast and safe as possible, please print your tickets before arriving at the Zoo.
- In accordance with public guidance at this time, indoor exhibit buildings cannot be opened. PLEASE NOTE: This includes the Tropical Forest, which is home to Western lowland gorillas, ring-tailed lemurs, pygmy hippos, giant anteater and more. This also includes our Bird's World building.