Continuing the MFA’s commitment to providing the latest thinking on estate planning and philanthropy, we invite you to complimentary sessions featuring nationally recognized expert, Patricia Annino, Esq., Partner, Rimon PC.
You may choose to attend one or both seminars.
What You Need to Know About Gift and Estate Planning
Thoughtful planning can strengthen present finances, reduce taxes, and fulfill charitable financial aspirations
- Discuss new tax laws effective in 2018.
- Understand the options for ensuring your financial and medical well-being.
- Review the differences between wills and trusts.
- Learn key steps for reviewing your financial and estate planning in retirement.
- Understand hidden taxes on retirement plan assets and how to avoid them.
- Find out how charitable giving can help you meet goals, such as increasing income in retirement and passing assets to heirs.
Planning Considerations for Your Art and Collectibles
Important information for those who own art, antiques, or collectibles when developing estate plans
- Understand how art can impact gift and estate taxes.
- Learn about qualified appraisals of art and why you need them.
- Find out what the IRS requires to claim a charitable deduction for a gift of art, and how to maximize tax benefits.
- Explore the benefits of various giving options for art, such as charitable trusts
Registration recommended by October 12, 2018