Festive Fun for the Whole Family (and Pooch) at the 13th Annual Holidays on the Green
Come to The Pinehills in Plymouth on Saturday, December 2, 2017.
Get into the Holiday Spirit. And Don’t Miss the Reindog Parade!
This December, The Pinehills in Plymouth is the perfect destination for everyone’s favorite holiday festivities. Come to the 13th Annual Holidays on the Green - an entire day devoted to holiday activities the whole family will enjoy. From cookie decorating, to ornament making or a visit with the man of the hour (Santa) there is something for kids from 2 to 102 to enjoy. You’ll be basking in the holiday spirit from the minute you arrive until the lights on the tree go on.
And yes, the tradition continues with the Holidays on the Green ever adorable and always entertaining Reindog Parade. Dogs from around New England dress in their holiday attire and parade with their owners around the Village Green at The Pinehills. First, Second and Third place prizes will be awarded. Register your pooch on-site beginning at 2:00pm. Parade begins at 3:00pm.
For a complete list of all Holiday on the Green activities, visit www.pinehills.com.
Here are just some of the fun goings-on at Holidays on the Green:
- Holiday Artisan Market (Toasty in any weather under a heated tent.)
- Whisper your wish list to Santa Claus at The Pinehills Post Office.
- Make some furry new friends at the Annual Reindog Parade.
- Cookie decorating, ornament making, horse & carriage rides, hot apple cider and more.
- Stick around and sing a carol and help us count down to The Pinehills Tree Lighting.
- And be sure to tour The Pinehills Model Homes from 9am – 5pm. dressed for the Holidays.