Join us for the Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts' (SBN) first ever Local Craft Spirits Festival on Saturday, October 15th, 2016, 4:00 - 7:00 PM (3:00 PM for VIP) at the Landsdowne Street Quad (between Franklin and Pilgrim Streets), next to University Park in Cambridge, MA. Hosted by SBN and the Boston Local Food Committee, Local Craft Spirits Festival is positioned as New England’s premier spirits festival of exclusively local spirits and artisan brews, and will gather hundreds of local spirits fans to celebrate together with dozens of local vendors and hundreds of products! Come meet the makers behind the distilled products and artisan craft beverages, participate in cocktail demos, enjoy local food, and help choose Boston’s best local craft Mixologist at our Local Craft Cocktail Throw-down. We anticipate more than 100 local beverage tastings, so come taste, discover, socialize, and network with dozens of local distilleries, cideries, meaderies, breweries, artisan beverage brewers, and local food producers, all while savoring local music and celebrating local spirits!
SBN's Local Craft Spirits Festival is produced in collaboration with the Massachusetts Distillers Alliance and the Central Square Business Association/Central Square Cultural District and is affiliated with the Annual Boston Local Food Festival, a celebration of local food with more than 50,000 festival goers, as a major annual fundraiser. Thanks for supporting the local food movement by helping us raise much needed funds for the Boston Local Food Program. We look forward to your participation. For more information, call 617-395-7680 or email email@example.com.
What's included for festival attendees?
- Unlimited tastings from our participating distilleries, cideries, meaderies, craft beer, and artisan beverage vendors
- Complimentary local food samples
- Serving size food dishes for sale for only $6 or less
- Live music and entertainment
- Cocktail demos and food pairings
- Local Cocktail Throw-down Competition featuring exclusively local ingredients
- Festival Guide with listing of all vendors
- Compostable tasting cup and utensils