Let Eddie V’s Moon Shine: A Speakeasy Event take you back in time with 1920’s inspired cocktails and spirits paired with a filet mignon teaser against a backdrop of charismatic ambiance. Experience a glamorous evening with live jazz paying homage to the centennial anniversary of Prohibition, which failed as soon as it was enacted.
For $20, guests can indulge in a Prohibition Pairing of a filet mignon teaser alongside one of five era-inspired cocktails including:
• The Bee’s Knees, a Moon Shine exclusive, Plymouth Gin, honey and fresh lemon
• The Blind Pig, a Moon Shine exclusive, WhistlePig 10-year Rye Whiskey
• The Gatsby Sour, a Moon Shine exclusive, Old Forester 1920 Whisky, Cabernet, fresh lemon and angostura bitters
• 24 Karat, Belvedere Vodka, Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach, raspberries, Roederer Rosé and a gold sugar rim
• Hope Diamond, Grey Goose Vodka, grapefruit liqueur, lemon and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
Guests who prefer their spirits neat can imbibe a $35 Prohibition Tasting —a whiskey and rum flight featuring The Real McCoy 12-year Single Blended Rum, Old Forester 1920 Whisky and WhistlePig 10-year Rye Whiskey alongside a filet mignon teaser.