Explore Boston by Land and by Sea! This unique tour combines a public ferry ride across Boston harbor, plus a walk through some of the City's oldest neighborhoods including the Blackstone Block.
This 3 hour tour is recommended for ages 21 and over. In addition to receiving 3 delicious slices, you will:
- Visit actual ruins from the Three Cranes Tavern dating back to 1635!
- Discover the true location of the infamous Boston Stone.
- Take a Ferry ride across Boston harbor- see the Charleston Navy Yard, USS Constitution and the Bunker Hill monument!
- Get inside a Tavern known as the "Headquarters of the Revolution"!
- Taste a slice from a pizzeria voted Boston's Best several times.
- Stop at a tavern once visited by George Washington!
Re-live 375 years of Tavern History, right here in Boston! Enjoy three slices of the very best Pizza in the City, while visiting 2 of Boston's most Historic Taverns!