Join us on Saturday, July 20 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., as we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing with a full day of activities for all ages.
The day will include special activities and guest speaker presentations for visitors of all ages:
- Listen to special NASA guest speakers
- Meet inventors and engineers
- Learn how spacesuits keep astronauts safe
- Build and launch your own rocket
- Make-and-take space activities
- Try the JFK Challenge App
- Test your knowledge of space trivia and much more!
Guest speakers include a former NASA astronaut, and space engineers and scientists. Learn how spacesuits keep astronauts safe in space, build and launch a rocket or explore the Milky Way through virtual reality! Enjoy Moon music and make-and-take space activities. Help us commemorate this milestone event in human achievement in space!
Admission: All guest speaker presentations in Smith Hall will be free and open to the public. Visitors ages 17 and under will be admitted to the Museum and all special space activities free of charge on this day. Additional student, military, senior, and EBT discounts are available. Regular Museum admission fees apply to all other visitors.