"I simply want to live in the place with the best food in the world." This dream led Eric Dregni to Italy, first to Milan, Brescia and eventually to a small, fog-covered town to the north: Modena, the birthplace of balsamic vinegar, Ferrari, and Luciano Pavarotti. Join Eric for a dinner of classic Emilia-Romagna cuisine and readings and photos from his food-obsessed chronicles of three years in Modena in Never Trust a Thin Cook.
What to Expect:
- Guests receive a welcome wine upon entering La Scuola
- Eric will discuss his book and his time spent in Modena
- La Scuola’s chef will prepare a coursed meal based on specialties from Emilia-Romagna
- Guests will enjoy each course with a paired wine
- Discuss the wines and wine pairings with an Eataly sommelier
- Open Q&A session with the author
- A copy of Eric’s chronicles, Never Trust a Thin Cook, included in the class price
- Please note that no physical tickets are required. A confirmation email will be sent to the email you provide at check out and your name will be on the class roster.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Boston sales tax.