Bites of Boston Food Tours offers walking food tours in Boston’s tastiest neighborhoods. Currently, we offer a tour in the South End and look forward to adding neighborhoods in the near future. Our goal is to provide a walking tour that explores the food, culture and history of a particular neighborhood. A well-balanced mix of historical, architectural and cultural details combined with a hearty helping of delicious local cuisine is the perfect recipe for a walking food tour packed with food, facts and fun. A great and unique way for visitors to explore Boston!
PRIVATE GROUP TOUR INFORMATION
• All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the Private Group Tour organizer and Bites of Boston Food Tours.
• Minimum Participant Requirements: 12 people minimum, 20 people maximum.
• We do not offer adolescent and/or children tickets for Private Group Tours
• All private group food tours are 3 hours in length and cannot be shortened. Private Group Tours are the exact same experience as the Public Tours only in a private setting.
• Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights classical food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture and local entertainment and restaurant offerings of each neighborhood.
• Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours.
• Bites of Boston Food Tours will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event.
• Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
• An initial deposit is required to hold desired tour date.