The GBCVB is dedicated to supporting our world-class city, the historic Commonwealth of Massachusetts and our members through our philanthropic efforts. Funds raised through our charitable events will be used to support:
1. the beautification of Boston and Massachusetts
2. the restoration and sustainability of historic sites
3. the enhancement of visitor services and experiences
4. events which promote our area and support our industry
Members can submit applications on behalf of a charity for upcoming fundraising events. The GBCVB’s Community Relations Committee will review all complete submissions. Preference will be given to local entities where funds will make a significant impact on the work of the organization’s mission.
1. Annual Golf Tournament
2. Semi-annual Dine Out Boston® (DOB) - March & August
All Applicants must be a certified 501(c)3.
Designated recipients shall be eligible for 15% (up to $10,000) of net
The Committee will meet four (4) times a year to review Applications
and designate recipients.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, those seeking
designation for March Dine Out Boston/online auction must submit by
January 10, 2020 and for August DOB by June 10, 2020.
Awarded recipients must wait 24 months upon receipt of funds before
re-applying, unless approved by the CR Committee.