- All MBTA buses are accessible. (How are MBTA buses accessible?)
- Since 2007, all MBTA elevators have been operational approximately 99% of the time.
- Portable bridgeplates are available at all Red, Orange and Blue line stations if needed to span the gap between the platform and car floor. Contact the MBTA station personnel or train staff if you require the use of a bridgeplate.
- All customers have the right to use accessibility equipment (such as ramps, elevators, mobile lifts, and bridgeplates).
- Service animals are always welcome on MBTA vehicles and property during all hours of operation.
The MBTA is more accessible to customers with disabilities than ever before.
To assist travelers with disabilities, information is provided here on accessible services at Logan...
Logan International Airport:
To assist travelers with disabilities, information is provided here on accessible services at Logan as well as tips on planning your trip, getting to and from Logan, transportation at the airport, parking information, security procedures, TTY access, and finding help at Logan.
- Accessible restrooms and family restrooms are located in all terminals.
- Elevators are available in all garages and terminals. All elevators are equipped with emergency call buttons and Braille.
- Service animals are allowed throughout the airport. Animal relief areas are located outside the lower level at all terminals.
- All terminals have two levels - upper level for departures and lower level for arrivals. Both levels have accessible ramps from the curbside to the terminal and all terminals have elevators. Passengers can be met curbside, at baggage claim, or at the security checkpoint.
- Only ticketed passengers with boarding passes are allowed beyond the security checkpoints. If a passenger with a disability requires assistance to/from the gate or medical equipment such as oxygen at the gate, a pass provided by the airline must be shown at the security checkpoint.
- In case of emergency, audio visual fire alarms and automated external defibrillators are available throughout the airport.
Fenway Park & TD Garden:
Boston is Accessible! The Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau partners with member businesses who offer products, services and experiences that are accessible to as many people as possible welcoming visitors with any need or requirement.